Friday, September 14, 2012

A Short Bio


I was born in log cabin in the Canadian Rockies, I walked in 3 feet of snow uphill both ways to school.  We had neither food, water, plumbing nor electricity. I shot my first bear at the age of 3…
I was born into a wealthy  family from Boston. I didn’t see my parents much, but my nanny told me that they were nice…

I was born on Pittsburgh’s North Side in January of 1959.  I am considered a boomer.  I grew up in West View, PA. It’s a suburb about 6 miles north of Pittsburgh.  I attended public school.  In the 1965 I was in kindergarten and I wanted to be a Beatle.  In the 1975 I got my driver’s license and I just wanted to be cool.  In the 1985 I was in dental school, and I wanted to be an orthodontist. In 1995 was in debt and I wanted to have a successful practice.  In 2005 I opened my third office and I wanted to be a great dad.  Today, I hope I’m a good dad, have a reasonably successful practice, love being an orthodontist, am still trying to be cool and I want to be Justin Bieber.
How have your wants changed since you were 6 years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment